Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am in love with B.O.B

and he is taking over my life. Ok, if you are my friend on Facebook you know that I am talking about the B.O.B Revolution stroller that I am dying to get my hands on. I have been searching for a gently used one and have had my heart crushed on 2 deals gone bad on Craigslist, but we won't talk about it. I think I will just have to bite the bullet and buy a new one. I love the thrill of looking for a deal instead of paying full price and I know that my patience will pay off. Last night I realized that B.O.B is a little more involved in my life than I was willing to admit. I look for one daily multiple time. I was getting ready for church this morning when I started to giggle to myself and Eric asked what was so funny. I told him I couldn't tell him cause I knew he would make fun of me. But, me giggling to myself he knew it was good. I dreamt about B.O.B last night. I dreamt I finally got my stroller, the one that has been consuming so much of my thoughts. Here is the funny part. In my dream I am running slow motion through a parking lot pushing B.O.B. It's so slow motion, but my hair is blowing in the wind and I am running to the song Chariots of Fire. The even funnier part is that while I am running, I am pushing an empty stroller while Eric is walking behind me holding Nathan. This is the funniest dream I have had in a long time. Don't worry I will get one and I will let Nathan sit in it.



Thanks Ben for thinking of me and sending me this Youtube link. However, my dream was a lot better than these chickens. Nonetheless it was pretty funny!

1 comment:

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

lol, too funny! You will have to put the song on your shuffle when Nathan has his first ride. Dreams to come true, sometimes, so hang on...