Monday, July 20, 2009

Is he really asleep?


And the answer is, yes. He sleeps with his eyes half open most of the time. He sucks on those 2 fingers as well. My sister Trish also sleeps with her eyes half open and when Taylin saw that Nathan slept like Trish she said, "poor baby why does he have to sleep like Trish." Don't worry when he gets into a really deep sleep they close completely.

3 comments:

Schmitt Family said...

Peyton does the same thing, minus the sucking on the fingers.

Bonnie said...

Haha, I love it. And I love the way he is sucking his fingers. Too cute!

Laura Ross said...

The first time I saw Trish the Dish sleep with her eyes half way open, we were on a road trip to your house in Washington. I told our friend that was driving, "Jim, pull over, I think Trish is dead."

I hope your son out grows it.