Thursday, May 21, 2009

The hi-lights of my day

I have been under a lot of stress lately, but there were a few things today that really made me laugh. I love listening as the girls play by themselves. I like the things they make their toys say when they are playing all by their little lonesomes. I was listening to Taylin today and I went into her room and asked her if she wanted to be my friend. She looked at me with total disgust and said, "mommy, I can't be your friend cause I am your daughter." Wow that would be the response I would expect when she was like 13.

As all of you know I have had quite the journey with my thumb. It has now been 3 months and yes, it's still fractured. I received notice that Blue Cross wasn't covering my injury cause I slammed it in the car and therefore had to go through my auto insurance. Today I was talking to the claims adjuster and was explaining to him again what had happened. After I got done explaining it he had the nerve to ask me if there was damage done to the vehicle. I know Ben they are required to ask this, but what a stupid question. The tip of my thumb about fell off and he wants to know if there was damage to the vehicle?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love listening to my kids play too. Nicole took my purse and walked up and down the sidewalk. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was "playing mommy". I'm not sure if I routinely pace up and down the sidewalk with my purse, but I'm glad she likes to be me :-)

Ben said...

so....you never answered the question. was there damage to the vehicle?

eric and girls said...

Does a blood stain count as damage? Lol no blood stain, Eric took care of the blood on the car before he helped with my thumb!