I have just been feeling stuck in a rut lately. Overwhelmed, stressed, overworked, underpaid, tired, lazy, fat, blah. I have a lot going on.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
I have just been feeling stuck in a rut lately. Overwhelmed, stressed, overworked, underpaid, tired, lazy, fat, blah. I have a lot going on.
6 comments:
PPD?
three kids is hard. There are more of them then you have hands. Dont worry, you will adjust eventually. Then Eric will bug you to have one more lol ;)
What can I do? Can I help you in any way? Want a dinner? Want Hailey to come over for a bit? Sydney has been asking to play with "Hailey King" all the time! All of you want to come over and hang out on a weekend? Let's get together and do something!
Be easy on yourself. Three is a shock to the system. Lauryn is 10 and a half months old and I'm just now starting to feel like I can have a life outside of constantly feeling overwhelmed. Hang in there chicky, it won't be this bad forever!
Tori did the same thing to me! I know how you feel and I'm sorry! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.
Having 3 kids is a piece of cake! I think it's easier cause the other 2 are so much older. There's just a lot of other stuff going on right now
I'm sorry Sandy...I understand more than you know...
Post a Comment