Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can't wait

There are a few things I can't wait for:
*my thumb to be back to "normal" doubt that it will. I have exrays in a few days
*to be able to wear a bra that doesn't have "trap doors"
*clean my house completely
*wear my wedding ring again

These are just a few things I wish could go back to normal, but having a new baby around I wouldn't change it for anything. We are slowly getting into a "routine" as a family with the new little man around. We have all once again been sick including the baby, not fun. We are beginning to think maybe it's the house we are living in, who knows. Nathan is a very good baby, but having some problems nursing. It turns out that he needs to get his tongue snipped cause he can't stick his tongue out. I am not nor have I ever been a fan of nursing, but I have stuck it out and have been pumping bottles for him. He can eat better from a bottle at the moment. He is 10 lbs 5 oz as of yesterday, gaining 2 pounds this month. Hailey and Taylin love having him around and are very helpful. Taylin likes to be the mother hen and is always helping, this is a good thing but can be annoying at times. Hailey started track and Taylin is playing t-ball. We can't wait for summer to get here!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the trap door description...I had one that would always just pop open...that one went into the trash! My niece was tongue tied and had a problem nursing too, they didn't clip hers until she was 3, when are they doing his?

eric and girls said...

I am just waiting for the referral to go through so pretty soon.

Sarah Young said...

Love, love, love the trap door things! Hahaha! I hated it so much I would just wear a regular bra and slide it up!

P.S. My nephew had his frenum clipped too when he was little. It was a very simple procedure, so no worries!

day in the life of a prince said...

Love the "trap-door" description!! I feel the same way! :)