I thought while I had a sleeping baby and I am in between The Golden Girls episode I would take a second and write a post about my sister. A lot of this post won't make sense to everyone cause well, my sister and I have our own talk, memories, etc. My sister was so kind to come and take care of me after Nathan was born for 10 days. I have to admit that I was nervous cause just last summer our kids didn't get a long and wow what a difference 7 months made cause they acted like bff's for the most part. Shannon thank you for all that you did for me while you were here, I really can't put into words how thankful I am for all you did. Here are some of the things that she did; laundry, laundry, laundry, dishes, dishes, vacuumed almost everyday, bathed my kids, had special friend sleepovers, laughed our retarded laugh on the couch, she let me hit her cause it hurt so bad to laugh, watched The Golden Girls over and over, she vacuumed my sweats that I was wearing into the vacuum and all we could do was laugh, I think I have finally caught up to her or possibly passed her with the amount of diaper changes, she made my kids look presentable to go to school, made breakfast lunch and dinners, she woke up to hand me Nathan when he woke up during the night. I am sure there is stuff that I am missing, but I just wanted Shannon to know how thankful I am for all she did.
Thanks to Trish who was also here for a few days and for also helping me during the night and for also watching the Golden Girls with me.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! I had so much fun it was SO much work but nothing that I couldn't handle. I miss our late nights our crazy laughs and sure enough the black stain I left on your sweats...I miss the girls as well! miss you and love you all! aunt nae nae
Post a Comment