Thursday, December 18, 2008

It snowed again..... But the girls have school.....

Tell me if this makes any sense. Look at my post from yesterday, it snowed and school got canceled. We weren't suppose to have any snow today, but this is what we did have when the girls loaded the bus:





Yesterday, it didn't make sense that they didn't have school, but I was sad to send them to school today since there is snow. I want them to be able to play in it. All day yesterday I was telling them they could go play in it once we actually got some, but that never happened. The bus driver said to be prepared for them to come home early, I hope so. I felt really safe putting them on the bus cause they have the best bus driver ever. She had the kids positioned on the bus just right too. The kindergartners were still in their front row seats, but the rest of the kids were in a cluster right above the wheels.

I am suppose to have a dr. appt today, but since our city shuts down when it snows I need to call and see if they are still open.

One last cute note. You know the musical/movie Annie? Taylin absolutely loves it and sings all the songs word for word and right on key, oh it's so cute. Well there is a part in the movie where Annie is in the orphanage sitting in the window looking at the snow and singing. Well, that was Taylin this morning. I wish I would have been able to record it. She was so cute.

Well, it will be an interesting day to see if it keeps up or goes away?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You can come visit here and play in the snow all you want.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.