Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's been going on

So I still have my cold and I took my friend Jen's advice and called the dr's office twice yesterday cause surely there had to be something I could take. So luckily since I am past my first trimester there was a list of stuff I could take. So , I was able to breathe through the night. I also had some pregnancy issues on Friday and since I was sick on top of all this they wanted me to go for another ultra sound. Oh my gosh, let me just tell you of all the utlra sounds I have had this is by far the most active child of them all. It was bouncing up and down, waving its arms, and grabbing its feet. We find out on Novemebr 12th what it is.

Also my deployed brother called last night it was so good to hear his voice. I won't say where he is, but he will be home soon. Taylin talked to him or should I say she yelled at him cause when Hailey was younger and Taylin wasn't even born he took her ice skating. Somehow Taylin felt left out from that outing and she demanded he take her ice skating when he got home.

As I am sitting here my girls are both working on their homework. Oh how can 2 children be so different? Hailey is asking questions if she can do the extra credit and such. Why wouldn't I let her? She loves school. Then there is Taylin who has to write the letter F over and over. She would have been done a long time ago if she didn't inherit Eric's school genes. She is trying anything and everything to get out of it. She says she is really tired and needs a break. I of course won't give in. Then she said, "mommy, my pencil told me it's really tired and needs me to stop using it." Just do your homework. I never could comprehend how my children or anyone for that matter wouldn't love to do homework. I always did my homework as soon as I got home from school. I just loved it.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

That Taylin cracks me up. I'm glad Hailey loves homework. I love homework. It's the best thing ever. I too always did the extra credit. I don't know why, I guess I just loved the challenge.

Jessica said...

Taylin certainly is a precocious one.

Shannon said...

I hope you start to feel better my dear sister!!! i love how taylin always makes her point to something!

thecamps said...

k weird that comment came up as shannon....not my user name???

j and s said...

I'm glad you can breath again and I hope all is well with your pregnancy. I think that is too funny about your girls. I'm thinking it will be the exact same with my two. T loves to read with us--A can't sit still to save her life. Good luck:) I lov ethe pencil comment--too cute!

Bonnie said...

I think I"m like Hailey too, I love doing homework and I can't wait to go back to school! I love learning. And I love Taylin and all the things she says! It's so priceless. I think you should get a notebook and write them all down and one day you can compile a best seller of all the darndest things kids say. And I really hope Nov. 12th gets her fast because I can't wait to know what you're having!