Monday, September 29, 2008

BLAH

I have a cold, it sucks cause there isn't anything I can take. I can't breathe my nose is stuffy. That's all.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Actually you can take any cold medicine Tylenol brand and the liquid blue stuff works pretty good. I also think you can take Sudafed PE

Jennifer said...

And that's all you have to blog about?

Bonnie said...

I hope that you feel better soon!

j and s said...

I'm sorry--Nothing is worse than being pregnant and stuffy/sick. Call you doctor--if you complain enough they'll let you take sudafed or something (I forget--all I remember is it's behind the counter and you have to sign your life away before they'll give you any because people use it to make something illegal--but don't ask me what, I forgot) I'm full of knowledge tonight, I better go to bed). I hope you fell better.

Erica said...

That sucks

Tricia said...

Get better soon, we have lots of planning to do. You have to be well by next thursday. I DO NOT want to get sick.