Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home safe and sound

This last weekend we made our way up to Everett to welcome my brother home from his deployment. I don't really feel like typing a lot of stuff cause pictures are better right, but I do want to say just a few things. I was able to hold my teacup sized bladder for most of the way up. Taylin stuck with her reputation and threw up on the way. We pulled over at a gas station tried to make it to the bathroom, but somebody was in it so we literally ran outside and she blew chunks right there in front of the front door. PRICELESS. We got to Everett hung out decorated etc etc etc. Jeff came home on Sunday and it went rather fast. I am so happy that he is home. Here are pictures of the trip.















2 comments:

thecamps said...

I so wish I could have been there! you all look amazing!

Laura Ross said...

I am so gald he is safe at home. You look like you all had a wonderful weekend.