Thursday, June 19, 2008

Movin' on up

Yesterday marked the end of another school year. It was sad to see it come to an end. We spent a lot of time in Hailey's class volunteering and came close to the kids. Hailey got her report card and takes after me for sure. She had mostly "exceeds district expectations" and the rest were "met districts expectation". She wants me to take her out for ice cream and I think I will. She is now a 3rd grader.

Taylin also will be moving up to Kindergarten in the fall. She also received an evaluation from her teacher and we were quite shocked at what we read. She is a leader amongst her peers, she follows directions. Wow I had to re-read and re-read it.

We found some press on nails while we were up in Everett a few weekends ago and I told them they had to wait til school was out. So this morning we put them on and they were so excited. Oh I forgot to tell you they were High School Musical, double the excitement. Even better news I will still be in my 20's when Taylin starts Kindergarten. Oh wait I will still be in my 20's when she starts first grade, only for a few days but hey it counts.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Elvis nails would be so much better.

thecamps said...

omg what did you do to your poor kids? so Hailey's expression looks like mother!!

Jill said...

Ya I will be in my 20's for about a month and a half and Sydney will be a 4th grader. Although I won't be anywhere close to my 20's when Zander starts kindergarten! ugh! I think I will be pushing 40 when he starts 4th grade...Oh crap! This is depressing!