Sunday, March 23, 2008

What's up Doc?

So I don't scrap book but the girls and I made a bunny cake for dessert. It required coconut for some added texture, but if I put that on then it wouldn't have been edible. The girls did a good job decorating it.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love that bunny it looks to yummy!! Very cute! And I agree, if you added the coconut it would not have been edible. Happy Easter!

Tricia said...

YOu are so talented. I bet Fronk did the icing and the girls decorated it.

eric and girls said...

No Trish actually Fronk had nothing to do with this cake.

Tricia said...

Wow impressive, I'm surprised Fronk didn't take over. But wait, frosting can be messy, we wouldn't want Fronk to get his hands dirty or sticky.

Erica said...

Cute bunny cake! We have made it a couple times and also omit the coconut. Gross.

Sarah Young said...

Are you kidding me, coconut is not only edible, but delicious!!! I think the bunny cake turned out very cute!

eric and girls said...

We usually get coconut and dye it green and spread it around under the bunny for the whole grass effect. But it slipped my mind. I like coconut just not on my cake:)