Last night we dyed Easter eggs, it was so much fun. I am not one to get super excited about holidays, but I always make sure the eggs get dyed every year. I don't ever remember dying eggs as a child. In fact the first Easter of dying eggs that comes to mind was in 2000. I was 6 months pregnant and went to Utah to visit my family for Easter. All my family was there except for Shannon. I get this wild idea to dye eggs. The only takers at first was my dad and I. We went to get eggs, I mean alot of eggs. When it was time to start my dad and I sat like little children dying Easter eggs. Those who thought it was un cool later joined in. It was really fun. I started dying eggs with my kids before they could sit up or talk. Then we hide them. It has always been my kids, my kids and Jeffy pooh, or my kids with my mom and dad. This year, however, it will be my kids and Tabitha. But something tells me Eric and Toby will somehow have more fun then the 3 sweet girls. Toby, Abby, and Tabitha came over last night to dye the eggs, it was so much fun. The 3 girls are so different. Hailey making sure her eggs turn out just right, Taylin trying to see how much dye she can get all over the counter, and Tabitha putting her eggs in the cup and then taking them out standing up and saying, "I did it". Here are some pictures of our fun night.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I bet finding them was even better. Dying eggs is definitely so fun.
could you imagine if all the cousins were there together doing that....die would have been everywhere..any whoo looks like it was fun wish we could have been there
If all the cousins were here we would have dyed the eggs outside.
You are a far better mommy than I. We don't dye eggs. Plastic eggs filled with chocolate is as far as we go!
Holy cow! Look at how big your kids are! They are totally cute! This is Antoinette by the way. Amen on the no coconut!
Post a Comment