Everyone has their own way of showing their love and support to our troops. Some deck out their cars, some put a yellow ribbon around a tree, some put together goodie bags, and some grow out their beards? Yes, folks it's true. My dad started growing out his beard when my brother left on his deployment and won't shave until he gets home. Why he chose this I have no idea? But, with it being the Christmas season he is able to get away with it. Now Nathan thinks every Santa we see is Papa. I know that my mom is super excited for my brother to come home so my dad has to shave his furry face.
Hailey also likes to show her support courtesy of a pie-in-the-face on Thanksgiving!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
ha ha I love his Brown eye brows
Post a Comment