Yesterday, Eric had the day off so we went to the fair. Eric and I spent our first summer of our dating years there almost everyday. Eric even sold one of his baseball bats that year so we could go on "bracelet" day and ride all the rides we wanted. Of course I only remember that he sold it because he has told me the story every year that we have gone. It was so fun this year because the girls actually wanted to go on the grown up rides. And well they aren't short so they were able to go on all the rides they wanted to. I decided I would also get a bracelet so I could go on the rides with them. 2 things I learned from the rides. 1: Never sit next to Taylin because she screams REALLY loud. There was one ride that reached a certain speed and she just couldn't scream, it took it right out of her. 2: I am not as young as I once was which took a little longer to be able to walk straight after coming off the rides. The rides were fun, I can't deny that. As I was standing in line with the girls for a ride I was looking at all the people on it and the smiles they had. It was good to be able to relax and have some much needed fun time. Eric was so nice to watch Nathan while the girls and I went on the rides. Nathan obviously was too small for the rides and we refused to get him out of his stroller because then he would not get back in. It was just easier to tolerate the whining hour after hour as opposed to chasing him around. Eric also refuses to go on the rides because of the first summer we went. We went on the ring of fire and the poor guy couldn't get our cage closed because Eric was so tall. The guy got on top of it and was jumping to get the thing to shut. I do believe that was the last time Eric ever went on a ride. Poor guy. Now on to the pictures.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment