Wednesday, September 2, 2009

July

We started off July celebrating the 4th. It was hot, really hot. Jeff and Bonnie came down and we had a good ol' BBQ. Jeff and I prepared some of dinner while Bonnie and my mom were shopping. We made a fruit salad and Jeffy made a really cool "dish" out of the watermelon. The Navy has taught him so much.

A few days later my sister had her birthday, I believe she turned 29 again. It's funny how I caught up to Trish's age.


Then Hailey turned 9. 9 years old. Is it even possible for me to have a 9 year old? Here are some pictures of her special day.









9 fun facts about Hailey:
*she LOVES to shop
*she LOVES getting pedi/mani's
*she is a good example to those around her
*she is a good big sister
*she is a pack rat
*she likes fishing
*she is hormonal
*she loves school
*she loves to talk

Then Eric and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. 10 years is a long time, but we started "going out" 14.5 years ago. We celebrated big this year. We splurged and went to dinner and a movie. I know you are super jealous, but it's funny how a new baby seems to control all your plans. Oh well, what can I say. We did have a good time though. I love that I can be myself around Eric, whether it be funny, nice, mean, hormonal, or whatever he still says he loves me.

The last big event was my other sisters Shannon's bday. She hasn't caught up to Trish and I yet, we will forever be 29 and Shannon is lucky she only turned 28. I looked for a picture of Shannon, but couldn't seem to find one. I am sure if I look really hard I could come up with one.

Well, this was July in a nut shell. Time to tend to a crying baby and then comes August. August was a great month with a new addition to the family, stay tuned for details!

No comments: