Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Verdict Is In

We just got home from our ultra sound and I don't have a scanner to put the pictures up. I am pleased to announce that Hailey and Taylin will be joined by a baby brother. That's right, IT'S A BOY. We are all so excited. He is a VERY active boy already and very healthy. Now let the shopping begin!!!!!

11 comments:

thecamps said...

YAY!! I AM SO EXCITED CONGRATS GUYS!!

Megan said...

Congrats on the boy! So exciting!

Jessica said...

Congratulations. I am excited for you, it is always nice to get what you wanted.

Jill said...

Ya for boys! I already told you on faecebook what to look forward to!! How fun! All the new stuff to buy...boy clothes are sooo much easier! Jeans and a t-shirt! When is your due date again??
Oh and yes we should meet up for a hockey game...Let me know when you guys are going again and we'll try and see you guys there!!

Swangerlings said...

Congrats! I am so excited for your family, it is so fun having boys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Everyone I know is having a boy.

DaveandAnnie said...

Yay! Boys are so fun! Congrats. I bet Eric is way excited.

Sarah Young said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations! Eric wil no longer be the lone male in the King household! That is so great you guys!

Erica said...

Congrats Sandy!! Boys are so much fun!

Sarah Young said...

My sister-in-law sent this to me about your comment on my blog!

And also, I just read the comments on your blog and one person (eric and girls – I think) asked about good deals on a chicco travel system. Right on the Chicco website they have a promotion of a $35 rebate…not the best, but $35 is $35. I have that exact carseat/stroller combo and love it! If you want to forward this link to that person, it’s http://www.chiccousa.com/Info/cortina-promotion-nov.aspx.

j and s said...

Congratulations to you! How Exciting! Very good news, indeed. (And right in time for Christmas). S will be a little jealous--He may never have a boy:) Congratulations!