I AGREE and the comfortability of them depends on how you are carrying the baby, I could only wear the below the belly pants with Olivia and with Sophia those kind were so uncomfortable.
Have you tried the secret belly pants at motherhood? They go all the way up to under your boobs, but they stay up and you dont get that horrid mid belly division that makes you look fat and not pregnant.
Other then that, yes. Maternity pants suck. I noticed when I was pregnant all the expecting celebs were always in dresses. I was jealous. you would think that since woman have been having babies for 5000 years someone would have thought of something that works by now.
Hey Sandy, Dan is getting married at the Treasury in downtown Portland and yes the whole McLean Clan will be there including Steve! I think it would be awesome to get together!
I designed this blog to share memories and experience with friends and family. I hope you find my blog at least somewhat entertaining. Everybody who knows me knows that I am a very sarcastic person and not much should be taken serious. Please feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for visiting.
6 comments:
I AGREE and the comfortability of them depends on how you are carrying the baby, I could only wear the below the belly pants with Olivia and with Sophia those kind were so uncomfortable.
Have you tried the secret belly pants at motherhood? They go all the way up to under your boobs, but they stay up and you dont get that horrid mid belly division that makes you look fat and not pregnant.
Other then that, yes. Maternity pants suck. I noticed when I was pregnant all the expecting celebs were always in dresses. I was jealous. you would think that since woman have been having babies for 5000 years someone would have thought of something that works by now.
I agree 100% - full panel, low panel, they all just suck. Give me an XL pair of sweats over them anyday!
It's true, they really do suck, that's all there is to it. I'm sorry--Good luck.:)_
Hey Sandy, Dan is getting married at the Treasury in downtown Portland and yes the whole McLean Clan will be there including Steve! I think it would be awesome to get together!
But their so useful when it's Thanksgiving aka buffet pants.
Post a Comment