It's now the start of the second full week of school and my girls are already full of excuses. My patience is tested every morning by those 2. If Hailey doesn't get enough sleep she is extremely moody and Taylin, well she wants everything her way. It's suppose to be 90 today and Taylin insisted on wearing some jogging pants with the matching jacket, don't argue or tell her it will be hot cause she will just tell you I DON'T CARE.
So I will start with Hailey and a conversation we had last week. First of all the 9 hours of sleep she got wasn't enough and she wanted to wear a pair of shorts that were WAY too short and I held my ground and wouldn't let her wear them. That just ruined the morning. She kicked and screamed and was a little pain in the butt. So later that night I told her that she needed to pick out what she was going to wear for the next day and to keep in mind that it was going to be hot. She said well then I have nothing to wear. Eric not knowing about what happened earlier in the day told her she had lots of shorts and to just pick something. I explained what had happened and that the shorts were just way too short and that her fingertips were well pass the length of the shorts. (they do have dress codes at her school). Here is her excuse, she said," Well my shorts aren't too short. I can't help it that I have really long arms." I just laughed cause I could have really of used that line growing up.
Then there is Taylin. I got her a folder to put her homework in so it's always in one spot. I checked her back pack on Friday and I didn't see any homework in there. Well yesterday as I was checking her backpack in a seperate pocket all folded up was her homework that she needed to do over the weekend. So she had about 5 minutes before the bus came to write her name about 5 times. Easy right? No this is Taylin who can't concentrate on anything. So about half way through she was getting really bored and she looked at me and said, " I need to go to school how about you stay home and finish my homework for me." I laughed, but she finished it, not the best but it was done. So now she has a folder for her "important" papers to go in. The moral of that story as I was helping her write her name is to name this child with the least amount of letters as possible.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
ha ha I love it.,....oh your kids are such princesses...dont' worry i have the same problem except I can't brenden out of bed and then he feels rushed because "I" didn't wake him up earlier..then he gets pissy cuz his shoelaces dont' match up when he is done tying them ugh whatver!! I like Hailey's excuse with her arms being to long that would have come in handy too i agree
I agree with the short name thing. I wish someone told me before I started naming kids, for now on, three letter names.
That's so awesome. I love the long arms excuse too! I love your girls they're the best.
Post a Comment