Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calgon Take me away

First I want to start off by telling Jennifer she was correct as I don't post on here very often. I told her I would have all the time in the world, but for some reason I haven't kept up with it.

So this morning was pretty much the same as any morning. I got Hailey up and ready for school and took her. I stopped by my local Starbucks on the way home and in the drive thru line Taylin started acting up. It was then that I knew instantly today was going to be a long day. She was whining the whole way home and then even after we got home. We bought Shrek the 3rd last night, which they watched twice. So Taylin decided she wanted to watch it again this morning. I though perfect, then you will stop whining and leave me alone while I clean up a little bit. Oh boy was I wrong. She kept saying Mommy come watch this this is so funny this is my favorite part. I paused it hurry mommy. So she did this over and over and over. Really child how can every scene be your favorite part. Oh and if I went and watched it with her and turned my head she kindly put my head back in view of the TV.

So it will be a long day. However tonight I am going to a candle party for my favorite candles in the world. So it will be nice for Taylin to go to Papa's house while I go and buy me some candles. I know she is going to keep up her attitude and I will soon start my workout with my Ipod on loudly.

Wish me luck on my long day.

No comments: